Wikileaks is created by the US with the intention to control information leaks. They can thereby obtain information about who is leaking. They can edit leaks and publish the leaks in a context suitable for the US.
Wikileaks leaks never lead to accusations in court against American military personnel. The soldiers shooting civilians from a helicopter were not brought to court, only whistleblowers Manning and Assange were.
Assange approaches Ecuador because he has been ordered to do so by his American employers, since Ecuador possesses oil. A process to destabilize Ecuador begins.
If something goes wrong in a country today, the country very likely possesses oil reserves: Ecuador, Venezuela, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria …
The reason for granting asylum gradually shifts from the Swedish fake rape charges to vague accusations of espionage on the US. No formal indictment is presented, but insinuations are given, f.ex a misprint in a court, revealing Assange’s name.
Later these accusations also prove to mean very little. – They only refer to an incident where Assange discussed a password with Chelsea Manning. At most it could render Assange a couple of years in prison, but more likely he would be acquitted. It is also unclear if it really was Assange taking part in the chat. This incident ought to have been resolved in court long ago. But for this reason, Assange has been residing in the Ecuadorian embassy for 7 years!
Addition January 2020: During spring 2019 the US added charges of espionage, against Assange. The process is still a show trial to give a fake impression that Assange is an enemy of the US.
An intelligent journalist, fearing for his life, claiming to need protection would never risk his asylum by such erroneous behaviour. (A US approved
loan has also been mentioned in this context.)
The eviction is also preceded by a media campaign by Wikileaks: Pamela Anderson visits Julian, a leak about a US prisoner transport plane in London is published, police agents are said to be at the embassy etc. Wikileaks also threatens to take Ecuador to court because the country uses surveillance cameras in the embassy. – A completely irrelevant move by Wikileaks, taken to further confront Ecuador and give them a reason to evict Assange.
The eviction of Assange may have been done by Moreno/Ecuador in conjunction with Assange/Wikikeaks, all supervised by US. Assange could originally have been planted in the embassy to interfere with the Correa government.
Correa may have come to that conclusion by now. But he can say nothing but praise Assange since Correa was the one to grant the asylum.
It is a master plan. Correa’s FM Patiño said the planning was so intricate that Moreno was not smart enough to carry it out himself. It had to come from the US embassy. (But Patiño did not specify the details of the plan.) The CIA takes part in government meetings, according to Patiño.
In 2008 he tries to open a branch office in Sweden, no traces of that can be found today. In 2010 he is transferred to Chicago. He learns encryption. In November 2013 he is further transferred to Ecuador. In October 2017 he leaves the company and he is set to work at an independent firm in Quito, together with two Russian (?) girls and others. The US company keeps their office in Quito.
It is said the blackmailers try to make president Moreno protect Assange. But in fact the whole plan is a joint attack by the US (via Ola’s former employer) and the Moreno government on the previous government. (The attack started when Assange was inserted into the embassy, during the former, leftist government, as a disturbance.)
Ola is said to be connected to the blackmail through embassy visit logs and he is arrested.
[ twitter.com/olabini/status/1116341908371062794?s=19 ] [ www.eluniverso.com/noticias/2019/04/11/nota/7279946/jackers-rusos-miembro-wikileaks-viven-ecuador-denuncia-maria-paula?amp&device=mobile&__twitter_impression=true ]
The spy who Tweeted about his bust!
Ola does not act rationally. When minister Romo announces that Ola is wanted, Ola Tweets that he is busted, gathers his spy equipment, heads for the airport and is arrested!
Ola Bini replies to a question about this in a Swedish social forum: (Google Translate from Swedish)
The Minister of the Interior announces that they are looking for a person. You believe this person may be you and you are (obviously) worried. You then write a Twitter about this and go to the airport with electronic equipment and get arrested.
Why don’t you empty the electronic equipment instead and try to escape from the country by car, like Ricardo Patiño did? Correa also had to flee.
You stand accused of anti-government activities. The charges are diffuse and sometimes extreme. It has been mentioned, for example, that you would have hacked the president’s cell or remotely controlled the cell phones of Ecuadorian people.
I don’t think you did this. But just being accused of this in Ecuador, one must get out of the country immediately.
Why did you not try to leave Ecuador? [/ I] The possibilities of winning against the government in court are low, regardless of the state of evidence. The courts are controlled by the government.
First a little clarification – I did not think it was me who the Minister of the Interior talked about. My tweet at the press conference said “this seems like a witch hunt to me.” – not “against me”. Some translations have missed that detail – I’m not talking about the press conference being a witch hunt towards me, but that it looks like a witch hunt from my perspective.
If I had known that it was me they were talking about, I would definitely not have gone to the airport. Airports are not a particularly good place to be arrested – often the legal elements are a bit skewed and abuse is more likely – just what happened to me.
The truth is that I was on my way to Japan on a trip that had been planned for two months. Since I didn’t think it was about me, I continued my day as planned.
You are right that my legal situation is not very easy, in large part due to the government’s involvement in the legal side. I will probably lose the first trials in lower courts. But I’m innocent – I haven’t done anything wrong. If I escape, it will look like I am guilty, and there is a great risk that my life will be ruined forever. My only chance for a normal life again is to be patient and prove my innocence in the higher instances – or even in international trials
The “INA-papers” show the luxurious life of the president:
Ecuadorian president Lenín Moreno having lobster in bed. Picture leaked in the “INA-papers”.
The INA-papers contain pictures of president Moreno’s luxurious life and also documents suggesting bribery. The pictures receive attention but in all, the “leak” makes no actual damage on Moreno. [ unspecific criticism ] He has probably leaked these pictures himself only to later blame Ola for hacking them, in order to frame Patiño. (After having been shot during a robbery, Moreno is paraplegic. Being shown eating in bed can even be positive to him. It illustrates the difficulties a disabled person must overcome.)
The INA-leak was known in Ecuador but made international headlines when Wikileaks mentioned them on Twitter. Media claim this is one reason Assange was evicted. This could contain some truth. But why would Wikileaks do such a stupid thing and risk the asylum of Julian? (Wikileaks is just another US operator, now trying to move attention away from the US and onto Wikileaks.) It is all about covering up the entire “spy operation” of Ola Bini. The pictures are just a small superficial part of it. The rest is certainly connected to oil and an attack on the previous government.
Minister of the interior Romo says Ola has spied for the previous government. Air travel logs show that he and former foreign minister Patiño have made coinciding trips. It is very possible the government put Ola on the same flights as Patiño, to frame Patiño.
More true is probably that the US and Moreno gov’t put Ola on the same same flights as Patiño in order to claim collusion. Patiño must flee the country, like Correa did before. Patiño may have done nothing wrong in this case.
Ola was released in June 2019, after 70 days in jail. Trial set to Mar 2020.
April 11, 2019: Ola Bini is arrested at Quito airport carrying ample electronic equipment. He is accused of blackmailing the president. The government makes hints that he is connected to a recent leak of documents and pictures – “the INA-papers”.
His arrest occurs on the very same day Julian Assange is evicted from the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
The government says Ola acted together with former foreign minister Patiño, since they both have sometimes travelled on the same flights. But more likely, the US and the Moreno government put Ola on the same flights as Patiño, to frame Patiño.
President Moreno leaks his own holiday photos. The government then falsely claims that Ola and Patiño colluded in a spy scheme to obtain the pictures and documents of the “INA-papers”-leak. Ola visits Assange at the embassy 12 times. This connection to Wikileaks is used to explain the espionage by a false claim that Ola wanted to help Wikileaks, when in fact he is a US agent. The connection to Wikileaks has been constructed to keep Ola’s US background out of attention.
Like ex-president Correa before him, ex-foreign minister Patiño must now flee the country.
Both Ola Bini and Julian Assange were sent to Ecuador/embassy around the same time 6-7 years ago to destabilize the leftist government. Both are US agents and were recently extracted
at the same time to prisons in US-friendly states.
In Sweden, Germany and many other countries, “
refugees” are used to destabilize the countries. The “refugee” Assange was used against Ecuador in the same way.
Patiño was involved in the Nicaraguan Sandinista revolution in the 80’s. October 2018 he mentioned blocking roads and authorities in a speech. This is a further reason for trying to arrest him. But he flees to Mexico via a car trip to Peru. Correa already exiled in his wife’s home country Belgium. The present plan, including Ola, is part of larger scheme against the former government. New accusations have also been raised against the former president Correa.
The connection between the spy Ola and the global media network is evident by the positive press reviews Ols receives. The global media network is pro US/Deep State.
Ola’s former employer is a US crypto expert company that f.ex arranges meetings on Wikileaks and a hackathon in Assange’s home town Melbourne. It has 40 offices world wide (6 in S. America). Olas present company has two offices, in Quito and Sao Paolo. Two of his former employer’s 40 offices also reside in these cities. As well as Wikileaks, these firms are also fronts for US intelligence. LinkedIn shows at least one more engineer having been transferred between the two companies.
The US and the current government of Ecuador are jointly trying to put the blame of a faked spy operation on Wikileaks and the former Correa/Patiño government. Coinciding air travel between Ola and Patiño is presented. Wikileaks is in fact pro US. In this case WL is used to take the blame for other actors that are more easily connected to the US, like Ola’s employers.
News media and professional psy-ops try to focus Ola’s work around his personality. He is described as extremely intelligent, a world leading authority on computer security and a very dedicated activist. Whether this could be true or not is hard to say and less relevant. (Other sources have described him as a self acclaimed high-school drop-out. He has not learnt Spanish during six years in South America, which is unusual.)
What is important is his connections. He worked for an American intelligence company for 10 years. The company assigned him to Quito. He is an operator for US intelligence having taken part in a scheme to oust Patiño from the country.
Whether Ola also has contributed to bringing down the former leftist government is not known. He has likely taken part in efforts to do so, since he is now part of a scheme against Patiño, but no concrete facts about his earlier work in Quito are known.
The US has covered up its presence by:
1. employing non-americans (a Swede and two possible Russians)
2. transferring Ola from the US company to an independent company
3. employing two beautiful Russian (?) girls (pictured above) to be used as decoys and center of attention (with “Russian hackers” stamped on their foreheads) when the scandal goes public. They may also have been personal assistants and supervisors of Ola when Ola focused entirely on his work. The girls are not main characters of this plot.
Celi tried to fake a Russian connection by temporarily giving herself a Russian name on the company webpage. As far as this blog’s author can understand, the name was wrongly written. Celi has proven to be Ecuadorean. She has given a lecture in Stockholm at the Royal Institute of Technology. Strangely, there seems to have been no problems for her to get a visa to Sweden even though her boyfriend Ola is suspected of espionage in Ecuador. He is probably considered a “good” spy.
4. as described above: letting Ola Bini visit Assange 12 times. This will connect the Swedish-American spy to Wikileaks while his true employer – the US, is hidden.
5. ordering Assange to behave disorderly and even smear faeces on the embassy walls. The Wikileaks team also threatens the state of Ecuador for spying on Julian. The president clearly
suggested this was the final straw that lead to his eviction. The eviction helped cover up for the simultaneous bust of the Swedish-American spy Ola Bini in Ecuador. The bust becomes connected to Assange/Wikileaks and not to the US.
Julian and Ola came to Ecuador/the embassy during the same period. After about 6-7 years, both their lives independently collapsed, in London and Quito, Both arrived in Ecuador during the leftist government but now that Ecuador is more US friendly, their services may not be needed. at exactly the same time.
What Assange did in the Ecuadorian embassy is not fully known. What we know is:
1. He took the fall for Bini’s “espionage”.
2. One night Assange called the Ecuadorian consul at 4 am and influenced him to write a “letter of free passage” which could help Edward Snowden to leave Hong Kong. US vice president Biden called president Correa to cancel the letter, at a time exactly suited to put US agent Snowden “stranded” in Russia.
3. President Moreno has accused Assange of running a spy central in the Embassy. This may, however be an allegation made in order to hide the cooperation between the two.
4. During Assange’s stay in the embassy, the US has taken control of Ecuador.
the oil connection
In addition to
Ecuador Ola Bini has also visited Peru, Venezuela, Brazil, England and Spain.
The four largest
oil producing countries in South America are: 1. Venezuela 2. Brazil 3. Colombia 4. Ecuador
If something goes wrong in a country today, the country very likely possesses oil reserves: Ecuador, Venezuela, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria …
What happened to Ola can be compared to what happened to
Michael Sharp, Zaida Catalán, Arjen Kamphuis and Yulia Skripal.
Arjen Kamphuis also worked with Americans that claimed to work against US government. Kamphuis, like Ola was non-American. Both were given expense accounts and lead a jet-set life. Both Arjen and Ola ran into problems.
The connection to
News media use Wikileaks and Assange to present American war crimes in a way that will not lead to demands for change. Before (and to some extent, still) the same was done with the Palestinians/Israel.
The Manning leak is so large and
vague that it will only lead to general complaints, no to any change. Being a trans-person, Manning is viewed by many as not reliable (“not being of the sex she claims to be”). Manning and Assange are plants.
A bearded, worn, seemingly confused Assange, carried out of the embassy, holding a book by Vidal reminds of Chomsky – Making us think of some old intellectual, criticizing the US in irrelevant ways.
The refugee as a weapon
News media influence the public opinion to make Ecuador accept the “refugee” Assange in the same way as Sweden, Germany and other many countries are made to accept extreme amounts of immigrants from incompatible cultures (“weapons of mass migration”) – a common method to destabilize countries, in this case Ecuador and Sweden .
President Moreno has even described Assange as ‘
rude, ungrateful and meddling‘. President Moreno and the minister of the interior told how Assange smeared faeces on the walls of the embassy! The Wikileaks team threatened to take the government of Ecuador to court for using surveillance cameras where Assange resided. He does not seem to have made any efforts to learn Spanish.
This clearly shows that Assange’s claims are false. He is an intelligent person and a journalist knowing how media and governments work. He claims to be a refugee living under death threat. – In this situation no person would ever behave so poorly that his hosts are forced to terminate his asylum.
the press/Wikileaks raise extreme demands on the governments of Sweden/Ecuador to comply with the wishes of the refugees that have been imposed on them by media pressure. This destabilizes the two countries.
The extensive mass immigration in Sweden, Germany and many other countries is a highly effective means to destabilize them.
The refugee as a weapon: Weapons of mass migration (The page is in Swedish language, please use translation tools readily available on the page.)
Julian Assange evicted after smearing faeces on embassy walls,
Ecuador president says.
‘He exhausted our patience and pushed our tolerance to the limit’.
(The minister of the interior has also verified this.)
Assange smeared faeces in Ecuador embassy,’ says president
BBC The final straw came “two days ago”, president Moreno suggested, when WikiLeaks directly “threatened the government of Ecuador”. On Tuesday Assange’s legal team gave a press conference in which they accused Quito of illegally spying on him.
A wicked scheme by the US, Wikileaks and Assange was put in action when Assange met the two Swedish girls in 2010. They probably all knew, at that time, that their meetings would incur extensive political consequences.
Assange hearing, extradition to US, part 1, Feb 2020
Few people seem interested. Hired protesters? Image from The Guardian.
[ www.theguardian.com/media/2020/feb/26/julian-assange-lawyers-argue-us-charges-are-purely-political ]
Most media reports concern Assange being confined in a glass cage reducing his opportunities to communicate with his legal team.
For motives stated elsewhere, this blog considers Assange a CIA agent that willingly took refuge in the Ecuadorian embassy. Swedish, UK, US and present Ecuadorian regimes all colluded (Swedish girls were hired). The only true enemy and target was the Correa regime in Ecuador.
The trial fills the following purposes:
1. Claim that press freedom is threatened. (However, an international network of media already controls the Western world.) For this reason, Assange is given a poor treatment in court.
2. Show what happens to whistleblowers. Demonstrate how harshly people who reveal military illegal activities, are treated. (Compare to Kamphuis, whistleblower about mass surveillance.)
3. Produce conflict between men and women. All prosecutors in Sweden and judges in the UK have been female. Media reports how they treat Assange poorly.
4. Show a staged conflict between the US and Assange to cover up that Assange in fact works for the CIA. Assange leaks never lead to any prosecutions. The trial tries to give an impression that Wikileaks was against the US which is false.
Assange hid in the embassy to:
4A. Help overthrow Correa regime. However, the details of this are not known.
4B. Take the fall for Ola Bini’s contribution to counteracting Correa regime (by f.ex forcing Patiño to flee).
4C. Assisting in putting Snowden in Russia
5. This blog had expected Assange to be connected to accusations of “Russian collusion” against president Trump. Some of this has come true before the trial, but not to the extent expected.
This is probably so because the US 2020 elections are rigged. Democrat candidates are extremely weak and commit intentional blunders to promote Trump. The US is closing up. They can now control the world through the Internet and open warfare is not the first option. Both Rep’s and Dem’s know that Trump regime is best for the US. Chaos, refugees etc can now be brought on Europe through other mechanisms than warfare, f.ex media and EU.
The Guardian consortiumnews craigmurray -1- -2- ]
Media and courts want to show that if you protest against US war crimes, you will be
harshly treated. The Americans that committed war crimes were not brought to court but the leaks (Assange, Manning) were. For no real reason Assange is put in a glass cage and has not given interviews.
Before the second part of the hearing (April, May 2020) a woman is presented. She is Assange’s partner. She also works as his lawyer. Her past is very much hidden. She has been scrubbed from social media and seemingly much other Internet presence. She changed her name from Sara Gonzalez Devant to Stella Morris just to be able to “research documents more anonymously”!
The media reports focus on their relationship. This is done in order to cover up for the US war crimes Assange and Wikileaks exposed.
The reporting of these war crimes is what the trial is about but that is now hidden. (ex. video “collateral murder”) The press and Internet trolls can continue to connect Assange to sexual acticities (two Swedish girls, Pamela Anderson, fathering children in the embassy, Sigurdur Thordarson, convicted sex criminal being a Wikileaks volunteer, Manning transsexual).
The strange fact that the woman can not remain anonymous is blamed on the female judge, District Judge Vanessa Baraitser. As described elsewhere in the blog, this process is also narrated to enhance the conflict between men an women.
10 years ago Assange was a hero. The newspapers republished his leaks about US war crimes. Now the newspapers turn on him and stop writing. Occasional reports mention the rescinded investigation of minor sex offence.
New York Times explains what they are trying to get us to believe – that the person who criticizes the US military is really a cheap sex offender:
a career in which Mr. Assange has morphed from a crusader for radical transparency to fugitive from a Swedish sexual assault investigation, to tool of Russia’s election interference, to criminal defendant in the United States.
While this spectacle went on, the US military smashed Mosul into a pile of gravel. But criticism of this was hardly seen in the media.
Assange’s team has long claimed that he was constantly spied upon by surveillance cameras, in the embassy. During the extradition hearing in 2020, however, it emerges that he fathered 2 children in the embassy, met his fiancee daily there and also one of his sons. It also emerges in news papers that the police surveillance of the embassy had been withdrawn.
Assange and Wikileaks are likely US operatives.
Wikileaks/Assange, notable facts
* Wikileaks is founded by American interests. US-allied Iceland och Australia take part in founding Wikileaks. At first servers at Amazon are used. Amazon is part of the global media network. (It is owned by Jeff Bezos who also owns The Washington Post.) Later WL moved to Swedish host Bahnhof, ostensibly “Pirate Party”, but founder/PP member is part of influential Swedish family. The great grand father of Bahnhof founder/PP
member was prime minister of Sweden!
* US allies Iceland, Australia involved
* Hrafnsson has media background
* Leaks are extensive, but no specific demands for change are made
* Not one single war crime is brought to court.
* The only cases brought to court were the whistleblowers: Manning and Assange
* occasional “close to” war crimes are shown but there is an explanation why things went wrong (the photographers had a
camera that looked like a weapon). The leaks therefore help explain innocents being killed instead of bringing them justice.
* some leaks are pointless and resemble advertising, like the “Amazon atlas”
* star leak is trans-person, HBTQ often promoted by globalists
* trans-person can be looked upon as unreliable (genetic and perceived sex different) making leak “uncertain”
* no escape attempts from the embassy, often no police present
* STRANGE scaffolding and THREATENING burglary attempt – media stunts
* Wikileaks claims to be extorted for as much as €3 M for CCTV of Julian and lawyer documents
* publishing sexy picture with Pamela Anderson even though he is investigated for sex crime
* his hosts criticize him for personal hygiene and not cleaning up after cat (if you claim to risk death penalty or close, how can you risk your asylum on these details)
* skateboarding on video does not look like he really is into it
* why skate on wooden floors that can be damaged, which he has been criticized for
* Wikileaks has media campaign before extradition: 1. Pamela Anderson 2. Gitmo Express (USAF plane used for extraordinary rendition, like to Guantanamo base) in London 3. police agents at embassy
* keeping cat, eating vegetarian burgers with Pamela Anderson, skateboarding (punk culture) – makes us think that only “soy boys and quiche eaters” criticize US warfare
* unshaven and messy hair shows disrespect to hosts, in particular in South American country
* Julian looks worn, holds book by Vidal: This is to “make a Chomsky” – make us believe that only old, theorist fools criticize US warfare
* globalists often work both sides. Wikileaks can now identify whistleblowers; filter, edit and publish leaks
* chat w/ Manning will not lead to punishment worth staying 7 years in embassy for
* Wikileaks star leak Chelsea Manning has passed gender affirmation surgery. Only 10 out of 1.3 million US soldiers have done that. Trans-sexuals are often promoted by globalist interests.
* Manning leaked much information and images but it led to no indictment. Leaking 750.000 documents but no revealing secrets makes her a fake.
* why didn’t the US reveal this very moderate indictment against Assange?
* when all inconsistent behavior is noted, trolls that criticized Assange switch and defend him
* US supporter Oliver Stone visited Julian at the embassy. Stone has also promoted the movie about Kamphuis colleague Bill Binney, ex NSA.
* Assange ha not learnt Spanish, at least refuses to answer the question if he has at least tried to do it
rude ungrateful and meddling‘ (The Guardian)
* Assange claims to be under death threat but still forfeits his asylum as described above. This is done by, among other things, Wikileaks threaten to take Ecuador to court only because the embassy uses CCTV! Assange even
smears faeces on the walls of the embassy!
* Assange demamds to send Tweets that are politically sensitive for Ecuador.
* President Trump has recently switched to a more negative attitude to Wikileaks. Maybe to cover up a US connection to the website.
* Why wasn’t Assange questioned by Swedish police over a video link from the Ecuadorian embassy?
* Assange had been in contact with both Swedish and British police w/out being arrested or extradited to the US. In this situation, it is not reasonable to seek asylum. He ought to have cleared out the (minimal) accusations of sex crime w/ the police.
* Assange wore an ankle monitor and reported daily to British police for 18 mo, instead of returning to Sweden to sort out the minor accusations! He claimed Sweden would extradite him to US. But he had recently been in contact with police, in Sweden, without being arrested. And intelligence work much more closely between UK & US than between Sweden & US. (His true agenda was to infiltrate the Ecuadorian embassy.)
Assange should have returned to Sweden to clear out the minor accusations with the police. This is also the opinion of Amnesty International that does not consider him a political prisoner.
* obsessed with justice/Assange: 18 months ankle monitor, 7 years house arrest, 1 year prison and counting … “But he showed Swedish prosecutor Marianne Ny that she was wrong. He did not go to Sweden!”
* obsessed with justice/Manning: Threatens to starve herself to death instead of going to court and reply evadingly to questions. (Why hasn’t she the “right to remain silent”.)
* obsessed with justice/Bini: Asked for all documents in English. After that asked for all in Swedish. When that finally arrived he finally refused to sign.
* Manning going in and out of jail. Serious whistleblowers would not have movie, opera, book, off-Broadway show about them, like Manning and Binney (sic!, not Bini).
* Assange, Manning, Bini, Binney – all show trials/cases making headlines out of petty accusations. They are not seriously investigated. The judicial processes are there only to
create an image of “enemy of the state” out of US agents.
* Assange, Manning, Bini: eat vegetarian food, go to prison, have special characteristics Assange looked like a hobo when carried out of the embassy, Manning is trans, Bini is punk. Assange and Thordarson are suspected sex criminals, Manning trans. – Some of these properties could have been added for effect. This
interview w/ a WikiLeaks worker even suggests that Manning’s sexual identity could be constructed.
* When Bini learns that he is wanted, he first Tweets that he is busted, then collects his electronic equipment, goes to the airport and is arrested. (If the accusations were real he would naturally do like Patinño – try to escape the country by land, in low profile.
* Ardin (a christian) together with christian Social Democrats invited Assange. Ardin made friends with Assange. Ardin has worked with anti-Castro/pro US activities. She would not make friends with him if he was a political oponent. Christians are often pro-US.
* The Western press including the Swedish have a very positive attitude towards the US. They also treat Assange, Manning, Bini like rock stars, not like spies or traitors. These actors work for the US.
* One Swedish forum that often publishes the full names of people in the news mostly referred to the girls Assange dated by initials only.
* US keep charges secret and add charges after arrest. (Same unclear prosecution as in Bini case)
* How come Hrafnsson dares go to UK? Why isn’t he afraid of being extradited to the US? Like Ola Bini, Assange seems to be the only person of interest. Neither has the US tried to take WikiLeaks off line.
* AFTER being extracted from the embassy Assange claims his long beard is due to his shaver being taken from him, three months eselier. Even a UN torture
rapporteur confirms this! Why didn’t Assange get a new shaver? Why didn’t he report such an obvious infringement of his rights earlier?
* If someone takes his shaver he refuses to shave for three months and calls in UN torture experts.
* If Swedish police want some simple answers from Assange he refuses and has to use an ankle monitor for 18 months, holes up in an embassy for 7 years, goes to prison for one year and … still counting (June 2019)
* Why is the US not trying to shut down Wikileaks?
* Ardin and Assange partied w/ Rick Falkvinge, PiratPartiet 2010 08 15. The Pirate Party is suspected false flag, according to the author of this blog.
Julian Assange (rt), Aug 15 2010, practically all the time since then in house arrest or prison (now 2020). What authorities later investigated as one of two “rape victims”, on the left. Alleged sexual assault took place two days before this picture was taken and first reported one week later, five days after this picture was taken. The possible rape victim looks unexpectedly relaxed together with Assange.
* The Guardian has always opposed Assange. But now they say he does
not need to face justice in the US. (They may plan to support Assange against Trump.)
* Assange’s health is said to suddenly deteriorate after leaving the embassy. No reason is given. This may be a trick to avoid further imprisonment. Assange was useful as a US agent in the embassy. But there is no gain in locking him up. A UN expert on torture is expected to ask the British government
not to extradite Assange.
Selfies of Assange from inside the Belmarsh “Guantanamo” high security prison appear in the news! Even video! Cameras are not allowed in prisons.
* If Assange or Manning would threaten US interests seriously, they would have been locked away for good. Assange would not be able to publish video from prison.
* Why didn’t Assange just go back to Sweden and cleared out the minimal accusations? He just came from Sweden and had had contact with the police there, without being extradited.
* The two girls that started the entire process are claimed to be groupies. But AA is very
likely CIA (e.g. she Tweets that). Both girls w/ military in family. SW was professionally scrubbed from the web, soon after the incident. She was given a new identity and has gone underground ever since, even though court proceedings continue. She is now represented by the same lawyer that has represented the son of former PM Reinfeldt. A book mentioning her has an anonynous author. An artist claiming to verify her studies in Wales has worked in Melbourne – Assange’s home town. She is no ordinary groupie, which the main narrative claims.
* In June-19 it is decided the extradition will be decided in Feb.-20. Such a long delay until the hearing is imposed to hold the hearing during election year.
Manning 720.000 documents did not harm the US to much extent. Assange’s image has been inflated beyond reason by the media. All this may have been done by the media to write articles during election year about how the “evil Trump” is a threat to free speech by extraditing Assange. Possibly Assange will also be given fake “Russian” information to smear Trump.
* September-19 Assange’s time in prison for skipping bail runs out on Sep. 22. Authorities wish to keep him incarcerated until a hearing in February 2020. A judge presents him the possibility of applying to be released on bail. However
he refuses to even apply! He obviously wishes to make himself a victim. News media try to cover up this incident by claiming the judge or his lawyer made this decision. -1- -2-
* Assange was part of a chain of events that led to
Edward Snowden being stranded in Russia.
* Both Assange and Kamphuis basically used legal methods to expose/protect from US/the system. But both suffered severe consequences. Both are showcases that we should not criticize the system, not even in legal ways.
* WL started on Amazon server. It continued on Banhof Sweden. Both easily controlled by US gov’t. (Swedish gov’t would immediately pull the plug on WL if US asked.) But US gov’t let WL continue. “Collateral murder” was published 2010. But US did not raise any accusations until opening a closed indictment in 2019(?). The US is not after WL, it is not after Hrafnsson, it does not want to stop these leaks. It only wants to make a showcase of Assange to scare others from exposing US military.
* Assange’s team has long claimed that he was constantly spied upon by surveillance cameras, in the embassy. During the extradition hearing in 2020, however, it emerges that he fathered 2 children in the embassy, met his fiancee daily there and also one of his sons. It also emerges in news papers that the police surveillance of the embassy had been withdrawn. //
“However, a round-the-clock policing operation by Scotland Yard had been // He could easily have escaped from the balcony or other ways, if he had wanted. But he was under order to stay in the embassy. withdrawn following a public backlash over the spiralling £13.2 million cost.”
* Assange’s team are no peace activists. His fiancee and lawyer is highly likely an American agent. Her father left Cuba in 1959, probably fled from Castro and is pro US. She and the children live in the US. She works with globalist organizations like Jeanne Sauvé Foundation – Next Generation Public Leadership and the journal The New International. She even had to change her name to be able to work for Assange (like self-confessed agent Ardin). (Sara Gonzalez Devant -> Stella Morris) Like one of the Swedish girls (Wilén), Gonzales was scrubbed from the Internet before her appearance in court. (Mostly Western, US backed intelligence services can do that.)
* Trump meets Australian PM, but Assange is not discussed officially! Aussie PM accepts Assange’s predicament. It is part of a plan that also Assange knows of. If an Austrailian were detained to be tried for extradition to the US
for journalist work, the PM would blow his top over this. Assange’s mother comments:
* The US
delayed indictment nine years and did not demand the material should be removed from the Internet even though they later claimed it risked their partners lives.
June 19, 2012: Assange enters Ecuador embassy
2013: Ola Bini is transferred to Ecuador
April 11, 2019: Assange is arrested in Ecuadorian Embassy, London
April 11, 2019: Bini is arrested in Ecuador
Feb. 24, 2020: Assange trial starts in London
Feb. 17, 2020: Bini trial starts in Ecuador
* During the trial Assange
calls a specialist in neuropsychiatry. This leads to discussion about Assange’s diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, family history etc. Assange ought to have called experts in PTSD, reactive depression etc.
* Assange’s positive coverage in media, including photos, confirms that he is a West agent.
TRANSLATE THIS PAGE: (can also use tab at screen bottom right)
A few earlier posts: (scroll down list)
2017 12 09
Earlier: Trump om Jerusalem
– den verkliga orsaken till Trumps uttalande funnen
2017 12 12
Earlier: IOK saknar bevis
– Internationella Olympiska Kommittén stänger av Ryssland utan bevis
2017 12 15
2017 12 18
2017 12 25
Earlier: Geopolitisk krigföring
– Media/USA attackerar Europa med flyktingar. The enemy within. Weapons of Mass Migration
2018 03 01
Earlier: Tesla, Ubuntu/Linux – self destructive moles
& Google, Facebook – political control mechanisms
2018 03 10
2018 04 02
Earlier: UN obstructs murder investigation
– UN supports an illegal regime. The true reason why Catalán and Sharp were killed.
2018 04 10
-case. Politically correct psychiatry exterminates a whole family?
2018 04 22
2003 was built on fake evidence. / So far, no accusations of
have been proven true. / Also the war on IS was built on
2018 04 25
Why only few
air crash investigations
are accurate. – Passengers lives are at an unnecessary risk.
2018 04 27
and other anti-Russian activities. The image of conflict; The useful enemy
2018 05 01
by IS ?
2018 05 10
the news media
2018 05 22
Earlier: False flag
2018 05 30
Earlier: Fake news
2018 08 30
funds used to influence Swedish politics
2018 09 05
Earlier: Control of the Internet
, Google, troll farms
2018 09 06
2018 09 07
Earlier: Feeding frenzy
, the media monopoly disposes of politicians that do not follow the agenda
2018 09 08
The media monopoly
outdated technology to the Swedish gov’t @ SEK 10 bn.
2018 09 09
All parties unite to refuse party SD posts as
according to election results.
2018 09 10
News media gives birth to a political party –
2019 02 01
Bilderberg calling the shots:
is hi-jacked and
is ordered to self-exterminate.
2019 02 01
Earlier: Elections 2018
: Globalist parties pretended to have different opinions. Collaborate to favor large corporations at the expense of workers.
2019 04 12
Earlier: Ola Bini
, Arjen Kamphuis connection
2019 04 14
, Julian Assange and Ola Bini are likely American agents.
2019 08 10
Earlier: Edward Snowden
– US operative
2019 10 10
Earlier: Greta Thunberg
‘s true, dark motives
2019 11 26
Earlier: Arjen Kamphuis
2019 12 01
2019 12 08
Obama tries to break
US self confidence
by cutting the space program.
2020 01 26
2019 12 14
Earlier: Elon Musk
is intentionally a poor role model, to destroy youth values.
2019 12 19
Neil Farage: Parties like SverigeDemokraterna (SD) become
in the European Union.
2020 01 20
The European Union threatens w/ bank blockade to make
to follow EU rules.
2020 01 22
2020 01 25
2020 01 27
rover “Curiosity” fake??
2020 02 29
2020 03 08
liberal chaos is only for export.
2020 03 12
Earlier: US elections
2020 are rigged.
2020 03 25
& climate – full panic but no real action taken.
2020 04 06
The government/press/elite are less likely to use espionage against other states, but would rather use it against their own
2020 04 12
2020 04 30
, current status
2020 05 02
plays the fool
2020 05 06
Earlier: Fairy tales
2020 05 02
never tries to find the missing person
2020 05 22
the European Union
2020 05 27
to the European Union to stop Corona recovery. We in Northern Europe are paying for it.
2020 06 10
Why SpaceX recovers
2020 06 11
Why the UK can not get a deal with the
2020 06 12
Why the media hate
2020 06 16
2020 06 18
Black Lives Matter/All Lives Matter [
2020 06 20
Swedish PM splits
unity for no reason. – He must be under globalist control.
2020 07 03
Cross-country skiing champion Marit
– a product of the globalist agenda
2020 07 05
– a show for foreign countries
2020 07 10
Earlier: white males
– slandered in media
2020 07 12
Immigrants ridiculed in
for not recieving information
2020 07 20
Macron & Merkel
the EU agenda
2020 07 23
out of EU rebate.
2020 07 25
Earlier: False idols
2020 07 26
“Covid rescue” is really
2020 08 02
in two ways
2020 08 03
2020 08 05
Controlling Europe through
2020 08 07
will increase EU power.
2020 08 09
2020 08 11
is a decoy.
2020 08 14
2020 08 15
Sweden pays Italian
2020 08 18
2020 08 28
Earlier: European Union
2020 08 31
creates tthe problems it claims to counteract.
2020 09 05
, Nixon, FED
2020 09 08
and rebellion against the national government
2020 09 20
2020 10 02
ferry disaster fake?
2020 10 08
issue is political.
2020 10 12
Greta turns to
, not Swedish politicians.
2020 10 13
Greta is not environmental, she is EU and
2020 10 15
Corona restrictions will demand rewriting the
2020 10 16
Authorities still havn’t published
for those w/symtoms, positive test or anyone really.
2020 11 01
Globalism will bring
until units of control are shrunk.
2020 11 06
and body shape are abused to divide the population
2020 11 10
Internet communication has led to globalists going for
2020 11 22
Dictatorship: Sweden ban
2020 11 22
2020 11 23
2020 11 25
deals are better than EU membership.
2020 11 26
Greta – the modern
2020 11 30
2020 – “revolution” is only newspaper feminist agenda and likely EU influencing
2020 12 01
European Union 7 year
2020 12 12
Covid mostly affects
2020 12 26
Brexit – a complete
2020 12 26
2021 01 06
2021 01 08
2021 01 12
2021 01 29
The true nature of The (not so) Great
2021 01 30
The World Economic Forum (
) is a decoy.
2021 01 31
knew society would respond to Covid with disproportionate strength.
2021 02 02
stock is inflated to support green take over by f.ex EU.
2021 02 06
Will agriculture and
supply be the next crises?
2021 02 21
is psychological warfare.
2021 03 09
Biden chosen by Dems meant manipulating
to promote Harris.
2021 03 12
2021 03 18
2021 03 20
2021 03 31
Biden attacks Europe using the
2021 04 01
don’t want you to travel!
2021 04 02
Covid is used to form airline
2021 04 03
Earlier: National states
vaccinate more efficiently
2021 04 10
Media and politicians attack
2021 04 13
Resistance to EU/global control is connected to
, terrorists etc.
2021 04 14
US – taliban
2021 04 19
Earlier: climate attack
on Nordic countries
2021 04 22
used to hide lack of sales
2021 04 24
Cryptocurrencies hype yet another way to deprive country through reduced tax base. Bitcoin “mining” is really
fee. Ethereum hacker became lawful owner of loot.
Table of Contents (in English)
Massmedia och demokratin News media and the democracy]
03.1.003.007 (004) The Arjen Kamphuis – Ola Bini – connection
20.04 (00000 links) Innehållsförteckning, ToC