2006: Wikileaks is founded by American interests. US-allied Iceland och Australia take part in founding Wikileaks. At first servers at Amazon are used. Amazon is part of the global media network. (It is owned by Jeff Bezos who also owns The Washington Post.)
Wikileaks is created by the US with the intention to control information leaks. They can thereby obtain information about who is leaking. They can edit leaks and publish the leaks in a context suitable for the US.
Assange fake rape case
2010: Assange has sexual relations with two Swedish girls. The girls have been hired by the globalist network. The Swedish police builds a fake rape case against Assange. (The girls themselves do not even wish to press charges against Assange.)
june 2012: Under the false pretence of fleeing from the Swedish police, Assange is granted asylum at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
Assange approaches Ecuador because he has been ordered to do so by his American employers, since Ecuador possesses oil. A process to destabilize Ecuador begins.
If something goes wrong in a country today, the country very likely possesses oil reserves: Ecuador, Venezuela, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria …
The reason for granting asylum gradually shifts from the Swedish fake rape charges to vague accusations of espionage on the US. No formal indictment is presented, but insinuations are given, f.ex a misprint in a court, revealing Assange’s name.
Later these accusations also prove to mean very little. – They only refer to an incident where Assange discussed a password with Chelsea Manning. At most it could render Assange a couple of years in prison, but more likely he would be acquitted. It is also unclear if it really was Assange taking part in the chat. This incident ought to have been resolved in court long ago. But for this reason, Assange has been residing in the Ecuadorian embassy for 7 years!
Assange/WikiLeaks were definitely part of ousting FM Patiño by taking the blame for the Bini alleged spy operation. What further consequences Assange’s long stay at the embassy had, have not been assessed yet. It is definitely a destabilizing fact, to have a famous refugee lodged in the embassy. His tight US connection makes it certain he would try to add to removing Correa. But how and if he succeeded this blog has ot yet found out.
Assange’s Twitter was a disturbing fact for Ecuador. The blog has not followed this drama closely from the beginning. So far the blog has only noticed his Tweets on Catalunya independence, comparing Spain to Franco period. This was after Correa resigned, though.
Assange and Wikileaks terminate the asylum
2019: Assange behaves increasingly erratically at the embassy. He looks like a bum, does not shave. He and his cat soil the embassy. Assange even smears faeces on the walls of the embassy! He is evicted.
An intelligent journalist, fearing for his life, claiming to need protection would never risk his asylum by such erroneous behaviour. (A US approved loan has also been mentioned in this context.)
As is discussed below, the Moreno government intentionally, falsely claim that Ola Bini is a Wikileaks spy. He is falsely connected to Patiño. Eventually this leads to the exile of Correa main spokesperson Patiño, but Correa can’t criticize Assange since Correa granted him asylum.
The eviction is also preceded by a media campaign by Wikileaks: Pamela Anderson visits Julian, a leak about a US prisoner transport plane in London is published, police agents are said to be at the embassy etc. Wikileaks also threatens to take Ecuador to court because the country uses surveillance cameras in the embassy. – A completely irrelevant move by Wikileaks, taken to further confront Ecuador and give them a reason to evict Assange.
The eviction of Assange may have been done by Moreno/Ecuador in conjunction with Assange/Wikikeaks, all supervised by US. Assange could originally have been planted in the embassy to interfere with the Correa government.
Correa may have come to that conclusion by now. But he can say nothing but praise Assange since Correa was the one to grant the asylum.
It is a master plan. Correa’s FM Patiño said the planning was so intricate that Moreno was not smart enough to carry it out himself. It had to come from the US embassy. (But Patiño did not specify the details of the plan.) The CIA takes part in government meetings, according to Patiño.
Bini receives crypto training in the US
2007: The Swedish programmer Ola Bini is employed by a US company. He used to work on programming languages but is now taught encryption.
In 2008 he tries to open a branch office in Sweden, no traces of that can be found today. In 2010 he is transferred to Chicago. He learns encryption. In November 2013 he is further transferred to Ecuador. In October 2017 he leaves the company and he is set to work at an independent firm in Quito, together with two Russian (?) girls and others. The US company keeps their office in Quito.
spy operation and blackmail
April 2019: Minister of the Interior María Paula Romo (feminist lawyer) claims that Ola has tapped in on Ecuadorian state secrets. Ola is connected to Wikileaks: He has made 12 visits to Assange in London, probably ordered by his former employer.
An attempt to blackmail president Moreno is said to have taken place. – The “INA-papers”
It is said the blackmailers try to make president Moreno protect Assange. But in fact the whole plan is a joint attack by the US (via Ola’s former employer) and the Moreno government on the previous government. (The attack started when Assange was inserted into the embassy, during the former, leftist government, as a disturbance.)
Ola is said to be connected to the blackmail through embassy visit logs and he is arrested.
The spy who Tweeted about his bust!
Ola does not act rationally. When minister Romo announces that Ola is wanted, Ola Tweets that he is busted, gathers his spy equipment, heads for the airport and is arrested!
The “INA-papers” show the luxurious life of the president:
The INA-papers contain pictures of president Moreno’s luxurious life and also documents suggesting bribery. The pictures receive attention but in all, the “leak” makes no actual damage on Moreno. [ unspecific criticism ] He has probably leaked these pictures himself only to later blame Ola for hacking them, in order to frame Patiño.
The INA-leak was known in Ecuador but made international headlines when Wikileaks mentioned them on Twitter. Media claim this is one reason Assange was evicted. This could contain some truth. But why would Wikileaks do such a stupid thing and risk the asylum of Julian? (Wikileaks is just another US operator, now trying to move attention away from the US and onto Wikileaks.) It is all about covering up the entire “spy operation” of Ola Bini. The pictures are just a small superficial part of it. The rest is certainly connected to oil and an attack on the previous government.
Minister of the interior Romo says Ola has spied for the previous government. Air travel logs show that he and former foreign minister Patiño have made coinciding trips. It is very possible the government put Ola on the same flights as Patiño, to frame Patiño.
More true is probably that the US and Moreno gov’t put Ola on the same same flights as Patiño in order to claim collusion. Patiño must flee the country, like Correa did before. Patiño may have done nothing wrong in this case.
His arrest occurs on the very same day Julian Assange is evicted from the embassy.
The government says Ola and former foreign minister Patiño acted together, since they have sometimes travelled on the same flights. But more likely, the US and the Moreno government put Ola on the same flights as Patiño, to frame Patiño.
President Moreno leaks his own holiday photos. The government then falsely claims that Ola and Patiño colluded in a spy scheme to obtain the pictures and documents of the “INA-papers”-leak. Ola visits Assange 12 times. This connection to Wikileaks is used to explain the espionage by a false claim that Ola wanted to help Wikileaks, when in fact he is a US agent. The connection to Wikileaks has been constructed to keep Ola’s US background out of attention.
Like ex-president Correa before him, ex-foreign minister Patiño must now leave the country.
Both Ola Bini and Julian Assange were sent to Ecuador/embassy around the same time 6-7 years ago to destabilize the leftist government. Both are US agents and were recently extracted at the same time to prisons in friendly states.
In Sweden, Germany and many other countries, “refugees” are used to destabilize the countries. The “refugee” Assange was used against Ecuador in the same way.
Patiño was involved in the Nicaraguan Sandinista revolution in the 80’s. October 2018 he mentioned blocking roads and authorities in a speech. This is a further reason for trying to arrest him. But he flees to Mexico via a car trip to Peru. Correa already exiled in his wife’s home country Belgium. The present plan, including Ola, is part of larger scheme against the former government. New accusations have also been raised against the former president Correa.
The connection between the spy Ola and the global media network is evident by the positive press reviews Ols receives. The global media network is pro US/Deep State.
Ola’s former employer is a US crypto expert company that f.ex arranges meetings on Wikileaks and a hackathon in Assange’s home town Melbourne. It has 40 offices world wide (6 in S. America). Olas present company has two offices, in Quito and Sao Paolo. Two of his former employer’s 40 offices also reside in these cities. As well as Wikileaks, these firms are also fronts for US intelligence. LinkedIn shows at least one more engineer having been transferred between the two companies.
The US and the current government of Ecuador are jointly trying to put the blame of a faked spy operation on Wikileaks and the former Correa/Patiño government. Coinciding air travel between Ola and Patiño is presented. Wikileaks is in fact pro US. In this case WL is used to take the blame for other actors that are more easily connected to the US, like Ola’s employers.
News media and professional psy-ops try to focus Ola’s work around his personality. He is described as extremely intelligent, a world leading authority on computer security and a very dedicated activist. Whether this could be true or not is hard to say and less relevant. (Other sources have described him as a self acclaimed high-school drop-out. He has not learnt Spanish during six years in South America, which is unusual.)
What is important is his connections. He worked for an American intelligence company for 10 years. The company assigned him to Quito. He is an operator for US intelligence having taken part in a scheme to oust Patiño from the country.
Whether Ola also has contributed to bringing down the former leftist government is not known. He has likely taken part in efforts to do so, since he is now part of a scheme against Patiño, but no concrete facts about his earlier work in Quito are known.
The US has covered up its presence by:
1. employing non-americans (a Swede and two possible Russians)
2. transferring Ola from the US company to an independent company
3. employing two beautiful Russian (?) girls (pictured above) to be used as decoys and center of attention (with “Russian hackers” stamped on their foreheads) when the scandal goes public. They may also have been personal assistants and supervisors of Ola when Ola focused entirely on his work. The girls are not main characters of this plot.
4. as described above: letting Ola Bini visit Assange 12 times. This will connect the Swedish-American spy to Wikileaks while his true employer – the US, is hidden.
5. ordering Assange to behave disorderly and even smear faeces on the embassy walls. The Wikileaks team also threatens the state of Ecuador for spying on Julian. The president clearly suggested this was the final straw that lead to his eviction. The eviction helped cover up for the simultaneous bust of the Swedish-American spy Ola Bini in Ecuador. The bust becomes connected to Assange/Wikileaks and not to the US.
Julian and Ola came to Ecuador/the embassy during the same period. After about 6-7 years, both their lives independently collapsed, in London and Quito, at exactly the same time. Both arrived in Ecuador during the leftist government but now that Ecuador is more US friendly, their services may not be needed.
the oil connection
In addition to Ecuador Ola Bini has also visited Peru, Venezuela, Brazil, England and Spain.
The four largest oil producing countries in South America are: 1. Venezuela 2. Brazil 3. Colombia 4. Ecuador
If something goes wrong in a country today, the country very likely possesses oil reserves: Ecuador, Venezuela, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria …
What happened to Ola can be compared to what happened to Michael Sharp, Zaida Catalán, Arjen Kamphuis and Yulia Skripal.
Arjen Kamphuis also worked with Americans that claimed to work against US government. Kamphuis, like Ola was non-American. Both were given expense accounts and lead a jet-set life. Both Arjen and Ola ran into problems.
The connection to Arjen Kamphuis.
The refugee as a weapon
News media influence the public opinion to make Ecuador accept the “refugee” Assange in the same way as Sweden, Germany and other many countries are made to accept extreme amounts of immigrants from incompatible cultures (“weapons of mass migration”) – a common method to destabilize countries, in this case Ecuador and Sweden .
President Moreno has even described Assange as ‘rude, ungrateful and meddling‘. President Moreno and the minister of the interior told how Assange smeared faeces on the walls of the embassy! The Wikileaks team threatened to take the government of Ecuador to court for using surveillance cameras where Assange resided. He does not seem to have made any efforts to learn Spanish.
This clearly shows that Assange’s claims are false. He is an intelligent person and a journalist knowing how media and governments work. He claims to be a refugee living under death threat. – In this situation no person would ever behave so poorly that his hosts are forced to terminate his asylum.
Media like the press/Wikileaks raise extreme demands on the governments of Sweden/Ecuador to comply with the wishes of the refugees that have been imposed on them by media pressure. This destabilizes the two countries.
The extensive mass immigration in Sweden, Germany and many other countries is a highly effective means to destabilize them.
The refugee as a weapon: Weapons of mass migration (The page is in Swedish language, please use translation tools readily available on the page.)
‘He exhausted our patience and pushed our tolerance to the limit’.
(The minister of the interior has also verified this.)
Assange smeared faeces in Ecuador embassy,’ says president
The final straw came “two days ago”, president Moreno suggested, when WikiLeaks directly “threatened the government of Ecuador”. On Tuesday Assange’s legal team gave a press conference in which they accused Quito of illegally spying on him.
A wicked scheme by the US, Wikileaks and Assange was put in action when Assange met the two Swedish girls in 2010. They probably all knew, at that time, that their meetings would incur extensive political consequences.
Wikileaks/Assange, notable facts
* Wikileaks started at Amazon (Bezos)
* US allies Iceland, Australia involved
* Hrafnsson has media background
* Leaks are extensive, but no specific demands for change are made
* occasional “close to” war crimes are shown but there is an explanation why things went wrong (the photographers had a camera that looked like a weapon). The leaks therefore help explain innocents being killed instead of bringing them justice.
* some leaks are pointless and resemble advertising, like the “Amazon atlas”
* star leak is trans-person, HBTQ often promoted by globalists
* trans-person can be looked upon as unreliable (genetic and perceived sex different) making leak “uncertain”
* no escape attempts from the embassy, often no police present
* STRANGE scaffolding and THREATENING burglary attempt – media stunts
* Wikileaks claims to be extorted for as much as €3 M for CCTV of Julian and lawyer documents
* publishing sexy picture with Pamela Anderson even though he is investigated for sex crime
* his hosts criticize him for personal hygiene and not cleaning up after cat (if you claim to risk death penalty or close, how can you risk your asylum on these details)
* skateboarding on video does not look like he really is into it
* why skate on wooden floors that can be damaged, which he has been criticized for
* Wikileaks has media campaign before extradition: 1. Pamela Anderson 2. Gitmo Express (USAF plane used for extraordinary rendition, like to Guantanamo base) in London 3. police agents at embassy
* keeping cat, eating vegetarian burgers with Pamela Anderson, skateboarding (punk culture) – makes us think that only “soy boys and quiche eaters” criticize US warfare
* unshaven and messy hair shows disrespect to hosts, in particular in South American country
* Julian looks worn, holds book by Vidal: This is to “make a Chomsky” – make us believe that only old, theorist fools criticize US warfare
* globalists often work both sides. Wikileaks canå0 identify whistleblowers; filter, edit and publish leaks
* chat w/ Manning will not lead to punishment worth staying 7 years in embassy for
* Wikileaks star leak Chelsea Manning has passed gender affirmation surgery. Only 10 out of 1.3 million US soldiers have done that. Trans-sexuals are often promoted by globalist interests.
* Manning leaked much information and images but it led to no indictment. Leaking 750.000 documents but no revealing secrets makes her a fake.
* why didn’t the US reveal this very moderate indictment against Assange?
* when all inconsistent behavior is noted, trolls that criticized Assange switch and defend him
* US supporter Oliver Stone visited Julian at the embassy. Stone has also promoted the movie about Kamphuis colleague Bill Binney, ex NSA.
* Assange ha not learnt Spanish, at least refuses to answer the question if he has at least tried to do it
* ‘rude ungrateful and meddling‘ (The Guardian)
* Assange claims to be under death threat but still forfeits his asylum as described above. This is done by, among other things, Wikileaks threaten to take Ecuador to court only because the embassy uses CCTV! Assange even smears faeces on the walls of the embassy!
* Assange demamds to send Tweets that are politically sensitive for Ecuador.
* President Trump has recently switched to a more negative attitude to Wikileaks. Maybe to cover up a US connection to the website.
* Why wasn’t Assange questioned by Swedish police over a video link from the Ecuadorian embassy?
* Assange had been in contact with both Swedish and British police w/out being arrested or extradited to the US. In this situation, it is not reasonable to seek asylum. He ought to have cleared out the (minimal) accusations of sex crime w/ the police.
* Assange wore an ankle monitor and reported daily to British police for 18 mo, instead of returning to Sweden to sort out the minor accusations! He claimed Sweden would extradite him to US. But he had recently been in contact with police, in Sweden, without being arrested. And intelligence work much more closely between UK & US than between Sweden & US. (His true agenda was to infiltrate the Ecuadorian embassy.)
* obsessed with justice/Assange: 18 months ankle monitor, 7 years house arrest, 1 year prison and counting … “But he showed Swedish prosecutor Marianne Ny that she was wrong. He did not go to Sweden!”
* obsessed with justice/Manning: Threatens to starve herself to death instead of going to court and reply evadingly to questions. (Why hasn’t she the “right to remain silent”.)
* obsessed with justice/Bini: Asked for all documents in English. After that asked for all in Swedish. When that finally arrived he finally refused to sign.
* Manning going in and out of jail. Serious whistleblowers would not have movie, opera, book, off-Broadway show about them, like Manning and Binney (sic!, not Bini).
* Assange, Manning, Bini, Binney – all show trials/cases making headlines out of petty accusations. They are not seriously investigated. The judicial processes are there only to create an image of “enemy of the state” out of US agents.
* Assange, Manning, Bini: eat vegetarian food, go to prison, have special characteristics Assange looked like a hobo when carried out of the embassy, Manning is trans, Bini is punk. Assange and Thordarson are suspected sex criminals, Manning trans. – Some of these properties could have been added for effect. This interview w/ a WikiLeaks worker even suggests that Manning’s sexual identity could be constructed.
* When Bini learns that he is wanted, he first Tweets that he is busted, then collects his electronic equipment, goes to the airport and is arrested. (If the accusations were real he would naturally do like Patinño – try to escape the country by land, in low profile.
* Ardin (a christian) together with christian Social Democrats invited Assange. Ardin made friends with Assange. Ardin has worked with anti-Castro/pro US activities. She would not make friends with him if he was a political oponent. Christians are often pro-US.
* The Western press including the Swedish have a very positive attitude towards the US. They also treat Assange, Manning, Bini like rock stars, not like spies or traitors. These actors work for the US.
* One Swedish forum that often publishes the full names of people in the news mostly referred to the girls Assange dated by initials only.
* US keep charges secret and add charges after arrest. (Same unclear prosecution as in Bini case)
* How come Hrafnsson dares go to UK? Why isn’t he afraid of being extradited to the US? Like Ola Bini, Assange seems to be the only person of interest. Neither has the US tried to take WikiLeaks off line. (It even started at Amazon/Bezos.)
* AFTER being extracted from the embassy Assange claims his long beard is due to his shaver being taken from him, three months eselier. Even a UN torture rapporteur confirms this! Why didn’t Assange get a new shaver? Why didn’t he report such an obvious infringement of his rights earlier?
* If someone takes his shaver he refuses to shave for three months and calls in UN torture experts.
* If Swedish police want some simple answers from Assange he refuses and has to use an ankle monitor for 18 months, holes up in an embassy for 7 years, goes to prison for one year and … still counting (June 2019)
* Why is the US not trying to shut down Wikileaks?
* Ardin and Assange partied w/ Rick Falkvinge, PiratPartiet 2010 08 15. Bloggförfattaren hade en del kontskter med medlemmar i PP (bl.a. från Holland) under Kamphuisfallet. PP är misstänkt false flag.
* The Guardian has always opposed Assange. But now they say he does not need to face justice in the US. (They may plan to support Assange against Trump.)
* Assange’s health is said to suddenly deteriorate after leaving the embassy. No reason is given. This may be a trick to avoid further imprisonment. Assange was useful as a US agent in the embassy. But there is no gain in locking him up. A UN expert on torture is expected to ask the British government not to extradite Assange.
* Selfies of Assange from inside the Belmarsh “Guantanamo” high security prison appear in the news! Even video! Cameras are not allowed in prisons.
* If Assange or Manning would threaten US interests seriously, they would have been locked away for good. Assange would not be able to publish video from prison.
* Why didn’t Assange just go back to Sweden and cleardd out the minimal accusations? He just came from Sweden and had had contact with the police there, without being extradited.
* The two girls that started the entire process are claimed to be groupies. But AA is very likely CIA (e.g. she Tweets that). Both girls w/ military in family. SW had her entire web-presence erased, soon after the incident. She was given a new identity and has gone underground since. She is now represented by the same lawyer that has represented the son of former PM Reinfeldt. A book mentioning her is has an anonynous author. An artist claiming to verify her studies in Wales has worked in Melbourne – Assange’s home town. She is no ordinary groupie, which the main narrative claims.
* In June-19 it is decided the extradition will be decided in Feb.-20. Such a long delay is to have the hearing during election year.
Manning 720.000 documents did not harm the US to much extent. Assange’s image has been inflated beyond reason by the media. All this may have been done by the media to write articles during election year about how the “evil Trump” is a threat to free speech by extraditing Assange.
TRANSLATE THIS PAGE:
03.1.003.007 (003 1.Swedish) Wikileaks – Julian Assange – Ecuador – Ola Bini
A few earlier posts: (scroll down list)
2017 12 12 Earlier: IOK saknar bevis – Internationella Olympiska Kommittén stänger av Ryssland utan bevis
2017 12 15 Earlier: Destabilisering genom invandring
2017 12 18 Earlier: Destabilisering genom feminism och HBTQ
2017 12 25 Earlier: Geopolitisk krigföring – Media/USA attackerar Europa med flyktingar. The enemy within. Weapons of Mass Migration
2018 03 01 Earlier: Tesla, Ubuntu/Linux – self destructive moles & Google, Facebook – political control mechanisms
2018 03 10 Earlier: The terrorists’ objectives
2018 04 02 Earlier: UN obstructs murder investigation – UN supports an illegal regime. The true reason why Catalán and Sharp were killed.
2018 04 22 Earlier: The Iraq war 2003 was built on fake evidence. / So far, no accusations of chemical warfare have been proven true. / Also the war on IS was built on fake evidence.
2018 04 25 Earlier: Why only few air crash investigations are accurate. – Passengers lives are at an unnecessary risk.
2018 04 27 Earlier: The Cold War and other anti-Russian activities. The image of conflict; The useful enemy
2018 05 01 Earlier: Journalist wounded by IS ?
2018 05 10 Earlier: Who owns the news media
2018 05 22 Earlier: False flag awards
2018 05 30 Earlier: Fake news
2018 08 30 Earlier: Soros’ funds used to influence Swedish politics
2018 09 05 Earlier: Control of the Internet, Google, troll farms
2018 09 06 Earlier: Quotes
2018 09 07 Earlier: Feeding frenzy, the media monopoly disposes of politicians that do not follow the agenda
2018 09 08 Earlier: The media monopoly sells outdated technology to the Swedish gov’t @ SEK 10 bn.
2018 09 09 Earlier: All parties unite to refuse party SD posts as chairman according to election results.
2018 09 10 Earlier: News media gives birth to a political party – Ny Demokrati
2019 02 01 Earlier: Bilderberg calling the shots: Center party is hi-jacked and Liberal party is ordered to self-exterminate.
2019 02 01 Earlier: Elections 2018: Globalist parties pretended to have different opinions. Collaborate to favor large corporations at the expense of workers.
2019 04 14 Earlier: Wikileaks, Julian Assange and Ola Bini are likely American agents.
2019 08 09 Earlier: Greta Thunberg -The Green Mini Dictator
Table of Contents (in English)
Massmedia och demokratin
News media and the democracy]